It was indeed God ordained moments this past weekend, strategic praying at a strategic time in South Africa. Apostolic praying that produced an apostolic shift in the Spirit realm, to be manifested in Jesus Name.
The following are some gleanings from Apostle Ronnie Naidoo’s interaction with Bro Mohan C. Lazarus.
THE MODEL CHURCH – BOOK OF ACTS
SIGNS OF A REVIVED CHURCH
• There was a deep conviction of the Holy Spirit. “Pricked in our hearts”- to ask, what must I do? (Acts 2:37)
• They gladly received the Word (Acts 2:41)
• They continued steadfastly in the Apostle’s doctrine (Acts 2:42)
• The reverential. godly fear came on every soul and many signs and wonders were performed through the apostle’s. (Acts 2:43)
• All who believed had all things in common (Acts 2:44)
• The Lord added to the church daily (Acts 2:47)
• They spoke the Word with boldness (Acts 4:31)
• Many signs and wonders were performed through the hands of the apostle’s (Acts 5:12)
• They never ceased to teach and preach, in spite of threats (Acts 5:42)
• Persecution is part of the revived church and should draw you closer to God and not away (Acts 7)
– These were possible ONLY because the church PRAYED!
• “And I sought a man among them who should build up the wall and stand in the gap before Me for the land, that I should not destroy it, but I found none”.
– CAN YOU BE THE ONE STANDING IN THE GAP ?
– For your family. for your church, for your community, for your beautiful land – SOUTH AFRICA