In the light of an amazing week at AFM Tugela, Apostle Ronnie Naidoo, emphasized and encouraged the house not to forget where we came from, our humble beginnings.
As we remember…Let us share, which leads us to the next pillar in the New Testament Church.
PILLAR 8 – SHARING
Acts 2:45 – ” And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need”.
– All this happened because the Holy Spirit took over and instituted these pillars in the New Testament Church. Was not done yet because it was a constitution. The law of the Spirit prevailed and Holy Ghost encounters led them to share their possessions.
When the Holy Spirit touches you – YOU WILL SHARE!
– Unity brings blessings, and as we are blessed, we bless others, WE SHARE (Acts 2:44, 4:32 & 1 Chronicles 29:14)
– Constitution for the Haven of Rest (Matthew 25)
If Jesus physically walked in Tongaat, there would be no need. We are His representatives – there should be no need among us.
– Don’t judge people by their appearance, or show favoritism to a man in a suit. Treat all alike. Don’t disregard the poor. (Exodus 23:3-11)
– Always consider the poor. Don’t forget them. Redeem lost land or business of your brother. In your budget, make an allowance for the poor. (Leviticus 14:21, 19:10, 23:22, 25:25)
– Don’t close your hand to the genuinely poor. Teach your children to share. When you water someone else, you yourself will be watered. (Deuteronomy 15:11)
Proverbs 22:2 – ” The rich and poor meet together, the Lord is the Maker of them all.”
– Don’t play the class distinction. Treat all alike. Be a generous church. Have an open hand. Be practical. Does not have to be financially – You time, effort and your possessions. Be moved by the compassion of Jesus. Remember where you came from. Alleviate poverty by sharing.
THE LORD IS THE MAKER OF THEM ALL
What is the Holy Spirit leading you to do today???