” Spirit-Filled Believer”
Culminating an awesome week of Fasting & Prayer, the Word of the Lord came to us, through the mouth of the Apostle in Spirit and Fire!
The Holy Spirit entered, moved, spoke, lifted us up and took us into deeper dimensions.
The series on the Pillars of the New Testament Church, continues…
Pillar 1 – Spirit-Filled Believer
In an atmosphere of awe, there was a caution not to grieve (lie/vex) the Holy Spirit as He is a person (Ephesians 4:30)
– The Holy Spirit is a gift from God (co-eternal with the Father) to those who ask Him (hungry/thirsty).
He is necessary in our walk with God. Without Him we are dead in religion.
• Yield every area of your life to Him and He will use you:
– Especially now in a dark, chaotic world condition,
– To brood through you, to bring life, light, order, healing and restoration to broken lives.
– He is incubating and birthing the purposes of God for this generation (Luke 11:13 & Genesis 1:2)
– They are the days of the manifestation and demonstration of the Holy Spirit and Power. He is moving in supernatural ways. (1 Corinthians 2:4 , Judges 13:25, 2 Samuel 23:2)
– You have the Spirit without measure, the Creator and Resurrection Power on the inside of you to manufacture things out of nothing, create new body parts, heal the sick and raise the dead.
The heavens are open to you. Nothing shall be impossible to you…IF YOU BELIEVE!
• Build your Faith…
• Pray in the Holy Spirit (Tongues)
• Go higher to what your eye has not seen and ears has not heard…But made known…Not by might nor by power but by His Spirit! (John 3:34, Romans 8:11, Jude 20, 1 Corinthians 2:9-10)